IBRC is a California based company with a rich history in primary market research. We began using software systems to help guide our customers long before the Internet was widely used by the public. As the Internet grew, we started to build online tools to assist our customers in making the right decision, at the right time in the ever-changing online market. When online surveys failed to provide actionable feedback and their results became unreliable, we developed a different way for companies to engage their clients. Xerox Corporation approached us to work with them on building a radically new online tool. This solution ultimately was patented. Over 20 years later we are still providing Xerox Corporation with this customer feedback tool today. A few years later, we took the tool and made our own customizations and created OPEN-LINE.
OPEN-LINE is the Preeminent Feedback Platform for Members & Customers alike.
- Specifically designed as an intuitive, easy to use, on-line feedback tool for you and your customers.
- Allows your members to register Compliments, Suggestions, and Problems directly to you and automatically notifies you when feedback is received.
- Helps in the containment and damage control of Social Media by getting members to communicate through OPEN-LINE versus using these public sites.
- Pro-actively gathers and stores the feedback digitally.
- Internal reports may be generated on this valuable member experience data.
- Establishes a feedback-loop so issues are never forgotten or misplaced.
- Based on a patented concept,¹ OPEN-LINE uses simple yet sophisticated behavioral theories to monitor and improve the experiences your members have with your company. ¹ US Patent 7698162
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.